For our client, an international leader in molecular diagnostic solutions based in Rotkreuz, we are seeking a highly motivated, independent, and organized individual for the following role
Junior Technical Writer
- Write and update user documentation in English, while respecting project requirements and documentation standards
- Plan, develop, organize and edit procedures for user documentation
- Independent information collection to produce relevant material and outputs
- Coordination and collaboration with many stakeholders and experts, collecting and implementing inputs.
- Work on process and guideline improvements
- Training and consulting tasks for vendors and affiliates on software tools and processes used
- Proven experience in technical writing, preferably relevant environment
- Proven experience with authoring tool (e.g. Adobe Framemaker or other XML-based tools)
- Excellent spoken and written English (native or equivalent)
- German understanding, since part of the documentation and of the collaboration will be in German and with German-speaking teams
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.