Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz (ZG), the world market leader in In-vitro-Diagnostics, is looking for a motivated team player with an IT background who understands server setups and maintaining virtual machines, and is able to test end-to-end integrated solutions in a laboratory setting
Junior Test Engineer for Laboratory Automation Systems (IT)
In our Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization, we provide innovative automation solutions supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, we offer the best-customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team.
Our laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, i.e. diagnostic analyzers, sample transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution, we need your experience to complete our team. You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes. Your main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on solution level.
- Supporting the integration of system components to a final solution
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentations to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing & executing test cases for hardware, software and consumables
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Verification and validation
- University degree or comparable in engineering or life science, with 2 years of working experience in the field of medical diagnostics
- > 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of products in a highly regulated environment
- Able to comprehend larger IT solutions and dependencies
- Server setup and maintaining Virtual Machines
- Issue finding and aligning IP's and Ports within networks
- Able to configure Firewalls and network for correct function
- Familiar to HL7 / POCT 1A protocols and can read individual communications and understand them - Familiar with Host simulation tools
- Can use and configure operating systems such as Windows Server, Windows 10, Android, etc.
- Have used simulation tools covering and replacing clients / hosts in IT solution
- Use to present and take responsibility for Test Results for larger audience(s)
- Familiar with HP ALM or similar Life Cycle Test Tools
- ISTQB would be an asset
- Experience in GxP/IVD would be beneficial
- German is a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Nazim Sagkol, B. Eng. (+41 44 225 41 10/ +41 76 349 85 07)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.