For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking or a dynamic personality in the function of
Lab Associate Phys-Chem QC (m/f), 100%, Basel
We are seeking an experienced quality control professional eager to work closely with other internal departments to support our client and its customers in bringing new therapeutic options to the patients.
- Plan and carry-out phys-chem analytical tests according to cGMP standards on drug products in clinical development or commercial phase, as appropriate (specifically focused on HPLC and CE purity methods, content by UV, identity, color, clarity and opalescence, pH, osmolality, extractable volume, CCI, visible particles, subvisible particles and related DP analytics), following applicable SOPs and all current documentation practices.
- Routine application of digital (paperless) lab processes.
- Contribute to the planning of analytical method validation, execute and evaluate validation experiments.
- Support of cGMP regulated analytical method transfer.
- Ensure proper maintenance of equipment, safety and health protection following lab and safety instructions and all cGMP regulations.
- Install, qualify and maintain instruments for DPS Phys-Chem QC in close alignment with current best practices and regulations.
- Support the establishment of DP analytical infrastructure and services for biologics, small molecule and peptide parenteral products for clinical and commercial products.
- Evaluate and implement new methods and technologies, as required; participate and contribute to innovation, technical strategy projects.
- Completed vocational training as BTA, PTA, CTA or equivalent. Alternatively, a degree as B.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related subject.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a technical assistant in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry, preferably in analytics.
- Strong working knowledge in majority of relevant analytical techniques.
- Good reporting, interpretation and documentation skills of scientific results.
- Experience working in a cGMP-regulated environment is advantageous.
- Proficiency in development of parenteral dosage forms and protein analytics is beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, proactive attitude.
- Ability to work and learn independently or in a team environment.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
Place of work: Basel
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration of assignment: Until the end of the year (subsequent permanent employment possible)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).