For our costumer a global biotechnology company based in Lucerne we are looking for an experienced
Labelling Specialist (m/f)
to support their Regulatory Affairs Team for the medicinal product portfolio.
- Medical proof reading of patient leaflets and professional information (Fach- und Patienteninformation) in German, French and Italian
- Proof reading of packaging components and maintaining updated packaging components files
- Performs additional QC steps on various packaging and labeling parts adhering to strict guidelines
- Manage the creation and revision of artwork materials
- Initiates the publication of labeling texts via the CompendiumPortal, including quality control prior to publication
- Performs regulatory submissions to the Swiss HA (e.g. product renewals, CPP)
- Degree in Life Science
- Experience with medical translations
- Fluency in German, French, Italian, English
- Experience with Swiss Regulations for medicinal product portfolios
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.