For our client, a pharmaceutical company, localized in the French part of Switzerland, we are looking for a :
Laboratory Support _ Scientific or IT Engineer
Lab instrument installations with delivering support, assistance to employee in different laboratory departments and be the primary contact for IT laboratory issues
- As part of Global IT function, lead presentations to foreign colleagues to review the activity of the site and help to implement best practices
- Work on networking, hardware, databases, and operating systems for equipments installations and maintenance
- Support and be the administrator for laboratory softwares as Empower, SoftMax Pro, Unicorn, MassLynx, Chemstation SoloVPE, 32Karat, UV Winlab, PharmSpec, Compass, etc.
- Address routine requests such as folder creation, backups and restorations, account management, troubleshooting and resolution of complex issues in GMP and non-GMP laboratory environments
- serve as the Subject Matter Expert on projects relating to the installation, validation and deployment of laboratory and manufacturing systems.
- Plan and execute CSV on laboratory equipments if required
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Sciences or IT Minimum
- 3 years of experience in laboratory in GMP
- Experience in laboratory softwares and equipment installations
- Very flexible person Fluent in English & French
Please apply on-line. For more information, contact Ms Sophie Darthenay