For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of:
Laboratory Technician Adhesives
- Use the laboratory equipment and instrument relevant for adhesives formulation and testing
- Conduct tasks as defined by chemist and write up technical report detailing procedures and results.
- Generate accurate, repeatable experiments results by required deadline
- Make suggestions of improvements to technology / lab processes relevant to adhesives.
- Make sure raw materials and disposable supplies are available in time, quality and quantity
- Ensure full compliance with quality management - TQM
- Ensure that all their activities are in line with Environment, Health and Safety principles, Ethics & Compliance and International Trade Compliance guidelines
- Degree in chemical technology, applied chemistry or related field
- Knowledge in adhesive technology and application processes
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Good adaptability skills and continuous improvement mindset
- Oral and written English is required
Workload: 100% (12 Month temp)
Place of Work: Basel
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Jennifer Drück (+41 61 270 80 42).