On behalf of our client, a globally active pharmaceutical company in the Aargau region, we are looking for a motivated and flexible employee for an initial 6-month temporary assignment.
Laboratory technician - Formulations for Controlled Release 100% (m/f)
As a part of the Controlled Release Team, you will be working towards designing and developing novel formulations aimed at the targeted or sustained delivery of DNP actives for food, dietary supplements, pharma and feed additives.
- Develop new product forms for food, dietary supplements, pharma and feed additives
- Production of product forms of different health ingredients in the laboratory scale
- Analytical investigation and characterization of the products
- Electronic reporting of the tests carried out
- Documentation of the results
- Improve of existing laboratory procedures
- Test new formulation technologies
- Ideally completed training as a chemical laboratory technician or BSc. degree with major course work in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Material Science or related field
- 2-3 years technical laboratory experience
- Technical understanding and pleasure in handling laboratory equipment
- Experience in pharmaceutical formulation technologies (high shear and fluid bed granulation, coating, spray drying) or galenics (tableting)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.) and experience with laboratory software (ELN)
- Good command of spoken and written English, German is an advantage
- Ability to operate in a multinational environment
Start date: asap
Duration: 6 months (with the possibility of extension)
Place of work: Kaiseraugst
Do you want to work in a committed and enthusiastic team with versatile and challenging activities? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application documents.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Heidi Arbogast (+41 61 270 80 44).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers. Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.