For our client, an international pharmaceutical company specialized in rare diseases, we are looking for a
LAC Export Sales Assistant
DEPARTMENT: Endocrinology BU
REPORTING: Head of Supply Chain
The company's branch has direct commercial responsibility in the LAC Region (Latam, Asia Pacific, CIS). More specifically on the Swiss portfolio.
LAC Region has running operations through affiliates, distributors and named patients sales.
The Sales Assistant contribution is essential to support the LAC operational export activities as well as to support LAC operations sustainable development. The position reports into the Head of Supply Chain of the company.
* Customers' purchase orders collection, control, monitoring and processing according to contractual conditions and the company's internal processes
* Orders processing in SAP system in coordination with all relevant internal functions (such as supply chain, demand planning, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, distribution & logistics, finance, legal…) as well as with the customers in the countries
* Ensure customer service function (cash collection monitoring, complaints management…) and answer to customers enquiries, including but not limited to products quotation requests and tender opportunities in full compliance with defined commercial conditions
* Administration and update of the LAC common files & tools to monitor and control the activities, monitor the customers database, commercial conditions database, collect the monthly rolling forecast report - including local stocks, sales & pricing information - as well as to be able to support the bi-monthly sales forecast process
* Administrative, financial & logistic support to LAC operations and ensure full compliance of operations with internal SOPs (quality, finance mainly) and general export regulations (transportation, customs)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 5 years of experience in export sales administration and international environment
* A previous experience in the pharmaceutical field is a plus
* Fluent in English (main working language, oral & written)
* Windows pack (including Outlook & Excel) & SAP export sales module excellent knowledge
* Excellent inter-personal & communication skills
* Ability to work across cultures & time zones
* Flexible and adaptable with good organization skills
* Autonomy, initiatives and self-motivation abilities
* Positive thinking and enthusiasm
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Jean-Luc Leiby (+41 61 270 80 09).