For our client Johnson and Johnson in Zug, we are currently looking asap for a temporary new team member as
Manager, Training & Competencies
The Senior Manager, training & competencies will be a key member of our CxO Regional Organization in charge of defining, building, and deploying an EMEA wide competency framework as well as the needed training material to upskill our marketing community.
To deliver it, this leader will (1) identify the marketing fundamentals and our (2) business strategic priorities as defined in our "Digital First Transformation Initiative". He or she will also collate existing local needs, content available and build a robust training curriculum per function and level to be deployed across our clusters.
He or she will be responsible to source existing or new content, workshops, self-learning tools by liaising with relevant internal cross functional teams, external partne and tech platforms to support the deployment across our clusters and teams. Additionally, this leader will partner with the local training champions and oversee the deployment of agreed roadmaps as well as undergo frequent reviews to ensure quality of deliverables.
This leader will also work in close collaboration with our Global Content, Regional procurement, Regional & Local Marketing Functions to support the deployment the regional training curriculum.
* Training Strategy: Responsible to build and implement the guiding principle for a Digital-First marketing competency framework, identifying key skills, gaps & content needs across our regional marketing community - in collaboration with global guidelines
* Content Curation: Responsible to identify, source / build right materials to support in the above strategy and ensure proper localization
* Technology Sourcing: Identify and partner with right content learning platform to allow for proper deployment across clusters & levels as well as track progress
* Track Progress: Set the cadence of frequent reviews, engagement with local training champions and regional communications through emails, webinars, etc.
* Bachelor's degree is required. Master's or MBA is strongly preferred.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in training with a strong Marketing background through a clear understanding of marketing fundamentals & how digital has evolved marketing competencies. Experience in CPG is preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Track record of training leadership success, with a strong understanding of the marketing landscape and needed skills / competences for a Digital First Marketing community.
* Experience in managing multiple stakeholders internally and externally within a large organization, including coaching upwards/downwards
* Broad understanding of Marketing Fundamentals (Brand Building, Content Development, Campaign Execution, etc.) as well as Digital Fundamentals (Media, Social etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully and build relationships with internal teams, suppliers and agencies is required.
* Coaching/mentoring skills to develop marketers is required; a team-builder with a passion for working with creative people is mandatory.
* Proven leadership ability to motivate and navigate manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization at a global, regional and local level
If interessted, Nadja Lusch will be happy to recieve your application documents via one pdf.