For our customer, the Medical Device company Roche Diagnostics International AG, based in Rotkreuz (ZG), we are looking for several
Manufacturing Science & Technology Engineer 100 % (m/f)
divided in three roles in the same department.
Please note that we are looking more for Junior - Professional candidates.
As a MSAT Engineer, you will provide scientific support to running Blod Gas and Electrolyte sensor operations. Your experience, analytical approach and know-how will be crucial to support deviation handling and product release, driving investigations and identifying process improvements to ensure the continuous compliance, quality and supply of our blood gas products.
You will work in a dynamic environment within a team (squad) dedicated to one of the products, thereby providing production and process support for sensors and/or reagents production.
- Deviation- , change- and document management in SAP (process/equipment)
- Be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure a fact based and data driven root cause analysis and counter measure identification.
- Ensure compliance status through thorough documentation and timely actions in collaboration with quality assurance
- Adopt & optimise production processes to improve quality, increase yield and lower cost for the respective product
- Be a key player in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving Control Loops for the respective product
- University degree in Natural Science or Engineering (i.e. Biotech/Biology, Chemistry, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering) or apprenticeship with experience in a related field
- Fluent in English and basic understanding in German
- Enthusiasm to take responsibility and proactively collaborate with a highly engaged team of engineers, operators, quality assurance, planning and logistics and by creating solutions which take their diverse perspectives into account
- Inspired to learn manufacturing technologies and continuously improve diverse BG&E processes with a hands on approach to support our in-house production efficiently
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills, who is able to work independently within and across teams
Nice to have
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Proven problem solving skills in an IVD production/operations environment with a strong customer focus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Neff (+41 225 41 10).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.