For our customer, a global leader in life sciences base in more than 100 locations around the world, we are looking for a
Manufacturing Specialist - Biotechnology
In this function, you will be responsible for executing operational activities in Up-stream and Down-stream processing of manufacturing projects.
- Executes manufacturing activities in the area of mammalian cell culture and purification according to cGMP guidelines
- Supports execution of SHE (Safety, Health, environment), EM (Environmental Monitoring), operation and cleaning risk analysis for the assigned products and the implementation and control of defined measures
- Preparation and review of electronic batch records specific to the assigned production area
- Reviews production documentation and works on deviations, change requests and implementation of CAPAs to ensure high-quality GMP standards
- Working as production expert in Capital investment projects for building and commissioning of the manufacturing units. Responsible for delivering all input required for the specific set-up, commissioning and qualification of the manufacturing suites and equipment including automation
- Supports Engineering and workshops for campaign preparation and change-over activities in the facility
- BSc or MSc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related disciplines
- Strong knowledge level of biotechnology (biotechnical engineering preferable)
- Experience in the area of Mammalian cell culture and protein purification
- Basic GMP understanding is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, team player, driven and solution-oriented
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.