Great opportunity within a leading pharmaceutical company as
Materials Planning & Scheduling Business Analyst
Tasks & Responsibilities
Defines with the Work Stream Lead the activities to be performed and related effort.
The focus of this role will be in Material Planning (MP) and Master Production Scheduling (MPS) business process areas within the Plan work stream
Lead the delivery of assigned work packages according to schedule, and report regularly accomplishments to the work stream lead. This includes but not limited to:
* Coordinates all activities to assure excellence and a high level of standardization in future process & system design (to-be-picture, fit-for-purpose)
* Works together with the BPO / BPM / SME community for re-designing the PLAN processes as well as for relevant enabling processes (e.g. Data) as applicable
* Works closely with other business process areas to assure E2E process excellence
* Defines business requirements and translates business needs into user requirements
* Provides expertise and guidance for defining planning relevant master data
* Ensures that the final business process and systems design / architecture meet the overall functional requirements
* Collects feedback from the voice of customers, evaluates pain points based on the current systems & process landscape, compiles improvement opportunities
* Ensures that the technical data specification for migration is provided
* Works closely together with IT for solution definition
* Ensures appropriate user acceptance testing
* Test case, Transition plans & Training development, documentation and execution
* Translate core project design principles for his own area of responsibility.
Actively collaborates within workstream, across workstreams and functional areas, with BPO, BPms, SMEs, IT, and others.
Manages scope within assigned work packages and prioritizes requirements that add most value to organization (Fit-For-Purpose). Actively advocates best practice process adoption leveraging standard functionality.
Ensure a high quality standard of all work products and deliverables in full compliance with the documentation and tools set as standard within the project
Challenges status quo and target break-through innovations.
Monitors and reports deliverable progress and delivery vs. plan for his/her area of responsibility; partner with project coordinator & PMO to ensure timely updates to the project plan
Informs as early as possible if delays in activities become apparent or problems arise during execution of the tasks (escalation to work-stream lead if needed)
Identify & document issues, conduct impact analysis and make recommendations for resolution and drives resolution
Support workstream lead in communication to stakeholders, business and user communities and in general in all change management activities.
Works closely with the customer in order to ensure successful project delivery, handover and proper project closure
* University Degree in business or IT
* 3-5 years of experience in Material Planning (MRP)
* Deep experience with SAP Planning tools such as SAP APO, MM, OMP
* Fluent English, excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
* Project leadership experience
* Demonstrated delivery focus and execution
* Ability to translate 10y requirements into design
* Knowledge of financial and management accounting fundamentals
* Strong knowledge of data lifecycle management and can drive organizational commitment to a data ownership mindset.
* Use quantitative and qualitative approaches to solve business problems
* Ability to influence at all levels
* Deeply curious and energized by learning; can coach new skills and behaviors
Nice to haves
* Experience in pharma
* Experience in Factory Scheduling
* APICS or SCOR certification is a plus
The temporary assignment is planned from November 2021 - December 2022!
Interesteed? Please apply!