For our customer, the medical device company Roche Diagnostics International Ltd., based in Rotkreuz ZG, we are looking for highly motived personality in the function of a
Mechatronic Engineer 100 % (m/f)
In this challenging position, you will have the opportunity to develop software for the control of a networked mechatronic component within a large laboratory transportation system. The software is real-time in nature and is developed in C++, using an existing real-time framework with low-level hardware drivers and is tested using both real and simulated hardware. The project is located in Rotkreuz, Switzerland with partner development teams in Germany and Spain.
- Proactive participation in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing and maintenance
- Independent interaction with internal framework manufacturers
- Based on requirements and models, definition of software architecture, design and specifications, ultimately leading to implementation
- Participation in the definition of work packages, their estimation and planning in a sprint-based agile environment
- University education in a software related field such as software or electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of industry experience
- At least 3 years of experience with C++ or C combined with at least one other object-oriented language
- First experience working in regulated environments such as the medical device or automotive industry
- highly motivated with focus on deadlines and a proactive and thorough way of working
- Willingness to travel up to 20 % of the time
- English business fluent, German nice to have
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Philipp Neff (+41 44 225 41 10).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.