For our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Basel, we are looking for a
Medical Alliances Operations Leader
In this role you are responsible for providing the operational expertise and leadership to one or more cross-functional investigator initiated study, institution sponsored research, Real-World-Data studies management, responsible teams to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of all operational aspects of one or more studies through all phases of Clinical Study Management (Start-up, Conduct, Close), in accordance with the appropriate quality standards including ICH/GCP, GVP, applicable regulations and contract with Alliance Partners. You will take the initiative, launch new projects, and lead activities.
You will be supervising and overseeing studies in partnership with academic sponsors. Our client is looking for someone with minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in international clinical project management, across all phases and within Oncology. Additionally, you should be experienced in evidence generation.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide direction and leadership to one or more study management/responsible teams or squads
- Responsible and/or contribute to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans
- Provide clinical operations expertise to ensure operation
- Oversee forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies
- Deliver the operational elements of the study plan
- Identify areas of best practice and process improvements
- Ensure study adherence to ICH/GCP, GVP, internal policies and SOPs Compliance
A more detailed job description will be provided if interested.
- Minimum Bachelor level ideally in Natural/Life Sciences (Business Administration plus relevant experience is considered too)
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in international clinical project management
- Experience working with studies in all phases and experience in evidence generation
- Oncology experience
Additional requirements (nice to have)
- Experience in Breast Cancer and/or Gynaecology
* Start date: ASAP
* Latest start date: 2 months notice period
* Duration: 12 months (extension possible)
* Workplace: Basel
* Workload: 100% (onsite/home office: flexible)
* Travel: approximately 10%
Please apply online. For further information about this position, contact Nicole Blum .