For our customer, a biotech company leading in the field of human therapeutics, we are looking for a
Medical Science Liaison (60 -80%) - Oncology and Hematology
- Identify, develop and maintain collaborative relationships with current and future Opinion Leaders, scientific experts, cooperative study groups and study sites
- Develop and implement local plans, in line with local and regional strategy
- Work with development operations to ensure prioritisation of trial site selection and support feasibility across Switzerland
- Implement and follow up on Investigator Sponsored Studies and other scientific activities, provide input to the design of local observational research
- Give clinical and scientific presentations
- Support Therapeutic Area Leader in developing local territory R&D tactics
- Ensure conduct of work in line with compliance regulations
- Medical Degree (MD) or PhD in natural sciences
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a related scientific field in academia preferred
- Experience in an affiliate Medical Department or Clinical Development preferred
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct preferred
- Expertise in Oncology / Hematology preferred
- Proven project management experience and excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of clinical research, drug safety, legal and compliance environment
- Willingness to continuously expand medical, scientific, market, and industry knowledge
- Fluency in German and English is a must, French preferred
This is a field-based position. Travelling and visits cover whole Switzerland.
The position limited until 31.12.2021 with the option for extension.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.