For our customer, a leader in the field of biotechnology based in the canton of Lucerne we are looking for a experienced
- Support the planning and execution of qualification and monitoring of production facilities and assay development
- Design and conduct experiments
- Create plans and reports for studies and microbial monitoring of production facilities and water systems
- Scientific support for the evaluation of deviations in relation to microbiological findings
- Interaction with external suppliers
- Support the Microbiology Laboratory Technicians and Engineers at work
- MSc or PhD in Microbiology, Biotechnology or a similar field
- at least 3 years experience in a GMP environment
- experience with microbiological methods and assays
- Prior experience with mentoring or leading others desirable
- Strong writing and speaking skills in English and German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.