For our client, a company in the chemical sector, we are looking for a motivated personality in Basel in the position of:
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform physical/chemical testing for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
- Perform and document of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
- Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
- Archive batch records.
1.Minimum of 2 years Quality Control experience in a GMP environment.
- Good organization and good communication is a must.
- Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
- Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. German is a plus.
Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or
Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent
Start date: As soon as possible
If you enjoy this job and have the desired qualifications, please apply online. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
Jennifer Drück, tel : +41 61 270 80 42