For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Stein AG, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of:
QA Specialist CGT
The QA Specialist CGT is a member of the QA Operations Release Team that is responsible for the final release of product and overall quality oversight of the production and other operational units within Stein C> manufacturing. The team ensures that the quality strategy is implemented and that there is a continuous drive to improve product and process quality within the operational units.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Independent, flexible processing of all activities related to the release of product during clinical and commercial manufacturing: Technical release of primary packed and finished product, media and apheresis, evaluation and decision of deviations including robust CAPA management, review/approval of batch related quality relevant documents ( e.g. review/ approval of MBRs, review/ approval of executed batch records), audit and inspection support.
What you'll bring to the role:
* Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Microbiology or other related science.
* Good understanding of cGMP
* Fluent English, German skills desired
* 0-5 years of experiences in pharmaceutical QA, QC or production environment;
IT-Knowledge (MS Office, SAP, Trackwise, MES)
* Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of individuals across different departments in a matrix organization
Tätigkeitsprofil - Startdatum: 01/08/2021
Tätigkeitsprofil - Anzahl der Positionen: 2
Einsatzort: Stein (CHF)
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Philipp Kleinbruckner +41 62 312 46 89. We are looking forward to getting to know you!