For our client, GSK Consumer Healthcare company, we are hiring a:
Occupational Health Nurse and Ergonomy SME
Your responsibilities :
Occupational Health (OH):
- Define and deploy of effective OH governance system assuring compliance with EHS GSK stds, regulatory requirements and aligned with strategy in collaboration with the OH Physician, EHS and HR.
- Deployment of the OH programmes working with EHS team, HR, leadership and managers across the organisation
- Assure OH risks are correctly managed
- Execute OH risk assessments for adequate for the process, proposing alternatives to allow people reincorporation to work, work adaptations, sensitive population (restrictions, pregnancy, after accidents/sickness) integration and support/lead/monitor mitigation plans implementation
- Design and lead OH improvement plan for short and medium term in collaboration with OH physician, EHS, HR and leaders, searching opportunities externally (benchmark and internally
- Deliver health prevention programmes, health consultations, health surveillance and health emergency response
- Ensure risk-based health surveillance management is in place and in use and aligned with the business needs.
- Manage health surveillance planning
- Perform health surveillance activities relevant to the nurse (blood extraction, hearing/vision test, ECG, etc), working in partnership with the OH physician to maximise the resources and service delivered.
- Lead health emergency response: coordinate the first aiders interventions, lead first aiders, providing training and support, assuring resources are available and leading emergency interventions when required.
- Collaborate in Industrial Hygiene (IH) Program implementation, providing Health support and integrating in the occupational health management to assure effectiveness of the risk assessment and controls for IH
- Lead Ergonomics (Ergo) Program implementation.
- Collaborate with HR and managers in mental wellbeing to achieve the objectives and deploy the strategy
- Collaborate with HR and managers in care management (sickness absences) to achieve the objectives
- Advise employees, manager, HR managers and EHS advisors in sickness absence and reincorporation strategy.
- Collaborate with health/accident insurances, social security and public health bodies to create a healthier/safer work environment
- Support travel health management and substances free work environment
- Define and deploy Health & Wellbeing Switzerland program together with HR, more specifically being in charge of the Physical health agenda
- Organize the Health & Wellbeing employee activities together with HR
- Define and maintain KPIs related with OH
- Report internally (KPIs, EHS central, Cority, EH&W global team) and externally (insurance, public health, regulatory bodies) OH performance according to the requirements, answering to request and building trust relations
- Define, maintain and share OH aggregate trends to help leadership, EHS, HR understand the risks and work to develop & deploy mitigation plans.
- Support accident/illnesses reportability classification according to EHS GSK stds
- Participate in accidents investigations as requested
- Assure audit process is in place to monitor effectiveness of OH programmes/controls
- Perform effectiveness checks and OH internal audits and visits to the areas. Participate in OH global/external audits
- Develop capabilities in health prevention for EHS advisors and leaders
- Promote health prevention through Partnership for Prevention program, vaccination, awareness, surveillance, early signs health consultations and care management
- Promote health prevention in workers, visitors and contractors (info, campaigns, etc).
- Provide advice, information and awareness to employees on OH though medical appointments, communications, campaigns, etc.
- Integration with EHS team and areas assigned to deliver EHS performance and strategy
- Develop/update the required SOPs/documentation required for proper OH
- Assure OH activities are aligned and compliance with EHS GSK stds, regulatory requirements and aligned with strategy
- First aiders coordinator
- SME for Occupational health / Ergonomics
- Back up for other members of EHS team when needed
- Occupational Health Nurse degree / Swiss registered
- Degree, certificate or postgraduate in OH and or public health
- 5 years previous experience in industrial (chemical) & multicultural environment
- 5 years previous experience as practitioner nurse in emergency services
We thank you to apply Online
À propos de Kelly
Nous unissons les gens et le travail d'une manière qui enrichit leur vie. Kelly Services® est l'un des principaux fournisseurs mondiaux de solutions de recrutement, présent dans plus de 40 pays. Avec ses filiales, Kelly offre une gamme complète de services d'externalisation et de conseil, des postes temporaires, permanents et de direction, ainsi que des formes de travail flexibles à tous les niveaux de la hiérarchie. Kelly Services (Suisse) AG est présente en Suisse depuis 1979 avec plus de 200 employés dans plus de 40 bureaux et centres de talents.