For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Occupational Health Physician 50% (m/w)
Our client is looking an experienced Occupational Health physician to focus on health, safety, and
wellbeing of the employees, extended workforce, families, and communities in EMEA.
- Lead development of clinical white papers to support stakeholder alignment around key topics to guide policy decisions
- Advise on occupational health best practices in EMEA
- Assist in development of policies and procedures to help improve work processes with regard to health and safety
- Co-design an innovative work-from-home occupational health program, supporting health and safety of those employees who primarily work remotely
- Engage in regional illness response activities, including supporting response during infectious disease outbreaks to protect and provide guidance (e.g. cholera)
- Support EMEA region activities in education, health maintenance, and mental health
- Partner closely with Benefits and other key partners within EMEA to provide clinical support to health and safety programs
- Support in region activities on health risk assessments required by governmental entities (e.g. stress, occupational exposures)
- Medical degree (MD, MBBS, or equivalent)
- Completion of accredited residency, fellowship, or equivalent
- At least 5 years clinical practice in Europe region after completion of training (current practice not required)
- Expertise in occupational / employee health
- Fluent in English
- Experience supporting employees within a large, multi-national company
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated thought leadership on clinical topics
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.