ROCGJP00013645 , Zeitraum: 01.12.2021 - 30.11.2022
Our client Roche is looking for a new inovative person as
OCM Deployment Lead
Roche launched a supply chain transformation initiative introducing a cross-functional Supplier / Supply Chain collaboration solution leveraging GEP Nexxe as Cloud system service provider. The OCM Deployment Lead plays a key role in supporting the ASPIRE- iCollab project to embed this important PT Supply Chain Transformation change in the organization and ensure a successful rollout.
We are looking for a problem-solving and self-directed individual with a can-do attitude and extensive organizational change management experience to support the program in establishing a change agent network, creating tactical plans, and supporting the implementation from a communications and training perspective. The individual has ideally a Procurement and Supply Chain Management background.
- Start date: ASAP/01.12.2021
- Latest possible start date: 01.01.2022
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Kaiseraugst
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: currently yes, to be discussed after, work hours across multiple international time zones (late afternoon/early evening work required in the EU).
- Travel: EU and international could be required
- Team: 4 people
- Department: RSS Project Management (FLO)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the iCollab global project manager, partner with the Roche change management and user adoption lead to oversee all aspects of organizational change management (OCM) for the project.
- Globally lead strategic and tactical change management, training management, communications and user adoption activities for the project.
- Provide strategic vision for change management and user adoption of iCollab, while liaising with an internal team of Roche staff to execute against the vision.
- Provide leadership and oversight to OCM coordinators, training managers, instructional designers, SMEs, change champions, etc. to form an appropriate and cohesive OCM / Deployment organization for the project.
- Identify change management and user adoption related business issues/risks and recommend options and plans to remediate.
- Oversee implementation and adoption of OCM guidelines and standards across multiple work streams within the ASPIRE project (applying Roche's ADKAD methodology)
- Design and manage global communication plans and activities (e.g. online and social media channels, newsletters, key stakeholder presentations, etc.).
- Create/manage project level surveys/metrics to roll-up and report on change management and user adoption related activities and success.
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required.
- Manage overall OCM work plan and perform status-reporting meetings.
- Manage and facilitate OCM workshops to ensure a strong understanding of change management principles and user adoption techniques to be deployed during the project.
- Build out and manage a global change agent/champion network that will support the introduction of iCollab thousands of employees across the Roche PT organization.
- Min. Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Change Management and Supply Chain Management
- Min 6 - 8 years' experience in leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements preferred in the pharmaceutical industry
- Proven record in projects of system implementation, supporting the business process implementation/ change management training
- Understanding of end to end process improvement and ability to understand cross functional dependencies
- Excellent English language skills, German is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated capabilities in teamwork and leadership on large global change efforts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Experience with Procurement and Supply Chain collaboration system solutions is preferred.
- Former Roche / Group Informatics experience is preferred
- Experience large IT Service Management Projects
- GEP (SmartBuy / Nexxe) Background
Nadja Lusch is happy to get your application via pdf.