The world market leader in In vitro-Diagnostics in Rotkreuz (ZG), is looking for proactive personality with experience in highly regulated production, project management and working within a matrix organization
OPS Product Leader
A team of around 20 Product Leaders maintain over 45 products produced by Instrument Operations or by selected OEM Partners along the entire product life cycle, from the early concept drawing through pilot and series production till the market phase out.
Therefore, some Products Leaders are involved in development projects of new products assuring the implementation of Operations requirements and aspects including Design for Quality and Manufacturability (DQM) and Cost of Goods Produced (CoGP) targets. Others are involved in all technical aspects of a product and its continuous cost optimization in the post launch product care phase.
A central element to manage this broad span of complexity are the so-called Product Teams, which are led by the Product Leader. This cross-functional platform enables timely and close collaboration with all involved functions including Development, Quality, Global Customer Service (GCS), Case, Investigation & Resolution Unit (CIR), Regulatory Affairs and Global Supply Chain. As member of the Product Care & Quality Team (PCQT), the Product Leaders reports to the PCQT Head and is in regular contact with the Operations Functional Leads and the Business Area.
For R&D Projects (New Developments & Product Updates) and Transfer Projects
- Leading the Operations sub-project team
- Project leadership from concept to serial production in Operations Instruments
- Responsible for delivery of prototypes and pilot instruments
- Responsible for implementation of Design for Quality & Manufacturability (DQM) and for Continuous Process Improvements (CPI)
- Responsible for providing the project- & product-documentation according to the product development process including Device Master Record (DMR)
For On Market Products (Product Care Phase)
- Leading the cross-functional Product Team
- Management and coordination of Product Care activities (triggered internally or from the field)
- Driving the Product Care budget planning process & shared Product Care objectives
- Interface to Development, GCS, CIR, Quality, Operations internal functions (Production Engineering, Logistics Support, Finance), Operations Functional Lead, PCQT
- Maintain production and product quality including parts obsolence, Engineering Change Requests (ECR), change in regulatory requirements and Divisional Standards
- Solve production and field issues (complaints, CAPAs)
- Coordination of escalation
- Continuous optimization of Cost of Goods Produced (COGP) by implementation of Design for Quality & * Manufacturability (DQM) and providing input for continuous process improvements (CPI)
- Degree in life sciences or engineering, preferably in biotechnology, biochemistry or molecular biology
- > 3 years of professional experience in a manufacturing company in a highly regulated environment
- > 3 years of professional experience in project management - experience in leading projects is of advantage
- Professional experience in leading a team in a matrix organization
- Professional experience in sequencing
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Andreas Danner, Dr. med. Dipl.-Biol. (+41 44 225 41 07/ +41 76 310 760 9)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.