FFour our customer, an pharmaceutical company in Kaiseraugst, we are looking for a
Order & Distribution Manager
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Ensure products are delivered in quality, on time and in a compliant way
* Administer effective inventory, order and logistics operations
* Manage stock replenishment plan to fulfill short- to mid-term supply and avoid obsolescence
* Drive performance monitoring and assessment to address key issues
* Maintain effective communication and collaboration across functions
* Bachelor degree in relevant field and/or APICS certification (or equivalent)
* Minimum 3- 5 years of supply chain experience in the pharma industry
* Decent knowledge of SAP MM/SD transactions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
* Links his/her responsibilities with the mission of the whole organization.
* Open for changing circumstances.
* Focuses on activities that provide the most value.
* Is goal-directed, persistent; driven to achieve Key results
* Self accountable for meeting commitments.
* Recognizes the contributions of teammates and peers.
Feedback and Coaching
* Seeks candid feedback on his or her performance.
* Gives appropriate feedback to others.
* Actively manages her or his career to pursue personal development and growth.
* You enjoy working in a fast and challenging environment
* You are interested to collaborate with colleagues in a truly global team
* You are open-minded
* Able to work in a fast developing environment
The temporary assignment ist planned until May 2022 (extension possible), desired start-date immediately!
Don't miss this opportunity and apply. Contact person at Kelly Services is Ms. Andrea Alfonsi