For our customer, a leading international pharmaceutical company based in Basel, we are looking for a motivated personality in the function of
Packaging Engineer (m/f), 100%, Basel
- Author technical documentation to support packaging development organization
- Evaluate and develop new materials and/or alternate packaging materials, packaging solutions or packaging systems based on product, regulatory, business or technical requirements.
- Develop and qualify global primary, secondary and tertiary packaging solutions
- Qualification of global packaging solutions in line with the current valid requirements (e.g. Development of test protocols and reports, execute IQ, OQ, and PQ etc.)
- Maintenance of global packaging solutions (e.g. maintain global specifications, support change control records, provide impact assessments, execute requalification etc.)
- Bachelor degree, preferably with an engineering degree in packaging, materials
science, or a related field
- At least 2 years' experience in relevant field
- English language proficiency required, knowledge of German an asset
- Experience in packaging development
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and test standards including, shock, drop and vibration testing, peel force testing, barrier analysis, CCI, DIN, ISO, ISTA, USP, FDA, MHRA and ASTM standards for packaging design and validation
- Knowledge of packaging equipment, related to non-sterile and sterile packaging activities (e.g. vials, devices, aseptic form/fill/seal, heat sealing, bottle closures, etc.) and printing systems
- Knowledge on equipment IQ, OQ, and PQ and development of qualification protocols / reports for packaging and shipping qualification activities
- Working knowledge of computer systems including TOPS, CAD or Solidworks, and Microsoft tools including MS project, and Adobe
Start date: ASAP
End date: 1 year as of start date (extension likely)
Work location: Basel
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.
Kelly Services Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.