The Payroll Configuration Specialist will be part of a team providing active support for managing the configuration and maintenance of the payroll consolidation system for EMEA countries.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Supports the payroll harmonization project on behalf of the HR People Services - Payroll team.
- Ensures a smooth project implementation and answers specific related queries.
- Liaises with peers to ensure data accuracy, as well as with the payroll providers and local markets.
- Adjusts the system configuration to process payroll consolidation.
· Acts as a point of contact between the Payroll team, local markets and external providers to facilitate communication between project stakeholders.
- Ensures high quality and compliance with the Payroll & Benefits Operations strategy for EMEA.
- Respects project deadlines and deliverables.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the EMEA Payroll group.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of Applic8 or equivalent payroll system.
- Strong technical skills linked to payroll activities (reports, reconciliations, system configuration).
· Excellent organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail and a multi-task orientation.
· Knowledge of payroll system specifics (entries, alternates, accounting, financial reports) will be a plus.
· Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders from different locations (culturally diverse environment).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, well developed team-spirit.
- Minimum 2 years of proven payroll and/or HR system configuration experience in the international environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Problem solving attitude and analytical skills (project management skills will be a plus)
- Time flexibility - meetings and calls may be organized in various global time zones.
- Excellent IT proficiency in MS Office, HR Systems, Applic8 or equivalent.
- Ability to learn rapidly and easily a new payroll system.
- High sense of confidentiality is a must.
- Fluency in English; any additional language (especially French) will be a plus.