For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Plant Document and SFAT Coordinator (m/f), 100%, Basel
Coordinate automation document reviews/approvals and software testing activities between our client and an external supplier within the Plant investment project.
- Ensure timely distribution, review and approval of automation relevant project documents (functional specifications, test specifications, etc.).
- Pro-actively communication upcoming reviews and ensure availability of reviewers. Schedule round-table reviews as required.
- Chase deliverables and pro-actively inform the project scheduler about risks and changes to the timeline.
- Ensure handover and storage of approved documents according to the defined document management process.
- Ensure up-to-date schedule for software test activities and witness assignment in close collaboration with all involved parties.
- Resolve schedule conflicts and ensure availability of test witnesses. Pro-actively inform the project scheduler about risks and changes to the timeline.
- Coordinator or project manager role in a matrix environment, ideally large-scale investment project or similar.
- Familiar with good manufacturing practice and equipment qualification. Experience in computerized system validation an asset.
- Ideally, basic understanding of biotechnology production processes.
- Experience in automation or manufacturing execution systems an asset.
- Education and qualification: Technical background, preferably degree in engineering or IT
- Languages: Fluent in English, German an asset
Job location: Basel
Start Date: November 2020
End Date: May 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Diana Steinhauer (+41 61 270 80 16).