For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Principal Scientist in Parenteral Dosage Forms (m/f), 50%, Basel
Within the Pharmaceutical Development Unit Specialty our client is developing state-of-the-art parenteral, topical, inhaled and ophthalmic drug products, covering the complete life cycle from early phase clinical trials until launch at commercial facilities.
The successful candidate will be working with highly skilled and creative scientist from all over the globe and get insights into latest trends in development of drug products in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Review external data sources, e.g. reports of development studies and manufacturing campaigns done at CMO
- Review external documentation such as e.g. master batch records, executed batch records
- Compile summary reports for internalization into NVS systems
- Support logistics/supply chain activities
- Master in Pharmacy or relevant field, Late phase development or manufacturing of parenteral dosage form experience beneficial
- 5 years' experience in Pharma, e.g. GxP environment, working within cross functional team
- Experience in project management
- Strong document writing skills and analytical thinking
- MS Office Knowledge
Duration: 1 year
Work Place: Basel
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).