For our client, a global company in the pharmaceutical industry in Basel/Lausanne, Switzerland, we are looking for a motivated experienced candidate as
Process Engineer for biotechnological production plants (w/m)
- As a reinforcement of the BioTech department, you will work on the targeted and customer-oriented project planning and design of biotechnological processes and plants
- Collaboration in internal and / or external interdisciplinary teams
- Collaboration in conceptual design, planning, construction supervision, commissioning and qualification of production plants up to handover to the customer
- Joint responsibility for deadlines and quality
- BSc/MSc in biotechnology, process engineering or comparable
- 2-3 years of professional and project planning experience in the life science industry
- Good knowledge of current biotechnological production processes
- Knowledge of relevant GMP guidelines and biosafety regulations is an advantage
- Self-responsible and team-oriented working style
- Good written and spoken language skills in English - knowledge of French an advantage
Type: Permanent Position
Place of work: Lausanne/Basel, Switzerland
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!