For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company in Schaffhausen, we are looking or a dynamic personality in the function of
Process Engineer (m/f), 100%, Schaffhausen (CH)
- Supervision of test runs
- Consultation with production of Fill Finish pilot plant and support / coordination of mimic/test runs in the shop floor in cooperation with production.
- Support in Device Assembly Projects
Support MST project leader to collect information, generate document, specifications.
Support in qualification tasks.
- General support to Manufacturing Science Technology dept.'s activities
Support Smaller tasks as part of the MST activities
- Laboratory work
- Organizational matters (contact with suppliers)
- Temporary help for product owners (organizational work)
- Planning and documentation (protocols, reports)
- Minimum of BSc in a scientific discipline (ideally Process Engineering, Biochemistry or Chemistry).
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in in device assembly, combination products in a Pharmaceutical company is the most important element
- Previous experience in aseptic processing
- Knowledge of qualifications
- Knowledge of GMP (production environment)
- Knowledge of change control
- Ready for lab work / Able to independently perform experiments in the lab and in GMP (Aseptic) environment.
- Business fluency in both German, Swiss German and English, spoken and written
Place of work: Schaffhausen
Start date: March 2021
End date: August 2021
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).