The world market leader in In vitro-Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics International AG (Rotkreuz, ZG) is looking for a highly engaged team player with first experience in Qualification & Validation or Process Engineering
Process-/ MSAT Engineer
We are looking for an MSAT Engineer within the Manufacturing Science & Technology (MSAT) Engineering Team for our Blood Gas and Electrolyte (BG&E) sensors operations. As MSAT Engineer you will provide scientific support to running BG&E operations. Your experience, analytical approach and know-how will be crucial to support deviation handling and product release, driving investigations and identifying process improvements to ensure the continuous compliance, quality and supply of our blood gas products.
You will work in a dynamic environment within a team (squad) dedicated to one of the products, thereby providing production & process support for sensors and/or reagents production.
- Deviation-, change- and document management in SAP (process/equipment)
- Be a key participant in the manufacturing problem solving process to ensure a fact based and data driven root cause analysis and counter measure identification.
- Ensure compliance status through thorough documentation and timely actions in collaboration with quality assurance
- Adopt & optimize production processes to improve quality, increase yield and lower cost for the respective product
- Be a key player in establishing, maintaining and continuously improving Control Loops for the respective product
- Degree in Natural Science or Engineering or apprenticeship with experience in a related field
- Enthusiasm to take responsibility and proactively collaborate with a highly engaged team of engineers, operators, quality assurance, planning & logistics and by creating solutions which take their diverse perspectives into account
- Inspired to learn manufacturing technologies and continuously improve diverse BG&E processes with a hands-on approach to support our in-house production efficiently
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication skills, who is able to 'work independently within and across teams
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices (GMP) is an advantage
- Relevant work experience in Qualification & Validation, Process Engineering, Screen printing (or support) is an advantage
- Knowhow in SAP, Matlab, SQL, R, six sigma is an advantage
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly consultant, Mr. Nazim Sagkol, B. Eng. (+41 44 225 41 07/ +41 76 349 85 07)
About Kelly We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.