For our client, a leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking for a:
Monitors and performs activities related to assigned area of responsibility. Adheres to compliance of processes with national regulations as well as Novartis internal procedures and GxP requirements.
Effectively producing intermediates and drug substances by operating complex processing equipment independently according to the Plant Master Procedure (i.e. PMP) in compliance with SOP, HSE, and other guidelines
- Prepares equipment trains and other production variables according to the needs of the assigned process with little or no supervision.
- Executes the daily operations for the assigned process while following the PMP and maintaining compliance with SOP, HSE, and other guidelines
- Can independently operate all routine process equipment and systems
- Understands and carries out waste management activities in accordance with internal & external regulations (Exhaust air, effluent, liquid & solid waste)
- Reassembles & cleans most process equipment with little or no supervision
- Record all actions in batch record
- Actively contributes to keeping the plant clean and properly maintained
- Provide equipment and process troubleshooting ideas
- Provide process and safety improvement suggestions
- Gives guidance to less experienced operators regarding equipment set-up, batch execution activities, and equipment cleaning.
- Can carry out assigned special tasks (e.g. process steering control analytics)
- Can lead operating team as needed
- Various responsibilities in accordance to GMP & HSE responsibility lists of the LSC.
Apprenticeship as "Chemikant" / "Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe"
Fluent in local language, basic English desired
- Experience in chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Comfortable with working with computer based control systems
- Familiar with Novartis GMP / HSE requirements
- Willing to work 3 shift model (if required), ability to work in a full protection suit
Start Datum: 13.12.2021
Duration: 12 month
Bitte online bewerben. Für weitere Informationen über die Position, kontaktieren Sie bitte Ihren Kelly Recruiter, Mrs Jennifer Drück (+41 61 270 80 42).