For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Product Operations Manager 100% (m/w)
This position is required to enable beta support for Hotel Ads programs. This role will help drive the strategy and services for launching those new Hotel Ads formats. This person will be responsible for customer support as well as overall project management for those features.
Technical account troubleshooting & consultation
- Support partners during onboarding on new beta Travel Ads products
- Partner support: Answer Questions from partners on:
- Hotel Center (Account settings, linking account, feed details)
- Ads (conversion tracking, custom URL parameters, campaign setup, performance management)
- Manage partner communication and expectations
Cross-functional communication and escalation
- Work with Sales, Tech, and Eng to identify and solve partner problems
- Identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales
- Partner communication and management skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
Good to have (but not required):
- Basic understanding of Internet technologies, such as how to read and operate SQL, HTML, Cookies, XML, JSON, CSV along with basic knowledge of URL, HTTP, and HTTPS
- Experience in Travel industry
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.