For our customer, the medical device company Roche Diagnostics International Corp., we are looking for a project experienced
Product Owner / Agile Coach, Medical Devices 100% (m/f)
Please note that the latest possible start date is the 1st June 2021.
As a member of RMD (Reusable Medical Device) Software team, the Product Owner contributes to the definition and implementation of processes, practices and ways of working that ensure the teams and RMD Software reach their highest sustainable performance.
The Product Owner will prepare scope for one team from 5 in a SAFe setup up.
- Live, coach and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset
- Supports Agile Project Management Approach (Preparing user stories & tasks, facilitating sprint planning, Visualizing work and dependencies, etc.)
- Requirements Engineering in a regulated environment
- Defect Management (involves Exploratory Application testing to verify software quality / implementation of user stories)
- Coach the peer Product Owner to understand and practice agility
- Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
- University degree in Engineering, Life Sciences or similar field
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Product Owner
- Proven records of working for 3 different firms and working in programs with multiple scrum teams
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean and one or more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS, etc.)
- Fluent in English, German nice to have
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Phlipp Neff (+41 44 225 4 10).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.