For our customer, a multinational technology company located in Zurich city, we are looking for a personality in the function of
Product Technology Manager 100% (m/w)
Provide proactive and reactive technical information and solutions for onboarding partners. This includes troubleshooting XML price feed and account related issues. This is a highly cross-functional role where you build your product expertise and help drive toward scalable solutions.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Respond to technical support questions from hotel partners
- Work with Sales, Tech, and Engineers to resolve partner problems
- Identify trends and communicate actionable insights to product stakeholders and sales
- Experience in one or more programming languages, including Java, C++, Python
- Understanding of REST API usage, calls, and troubleshooting
- Experience working with and managing external partners and/or customers
- Strong project management, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong commitment to quality, architecture, and documentation
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and work efficiently in a high-paced environment
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Slavisa Ostojic (+41 44 225 40 37).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.