For our client, a globally active pharmaceutical company in the Basel area, we are looking for a long-term temporary assignment within Pharma Technical Development in Analytical Development Synthetic Molecules an
Professional Laboratory Technician (m/f) 80-100%
Analytical Development Synthetic Molecules is responsible for the development of resource and cost efficient analytical methods using state of the art methodologies such as e.g. HPLC, GC, IC, MS and others. Your main responsibility is to cover all analytical lab aspects during the project development life cycle. You will work in close collaboration with other associates, scientists, cross-functional partners. You will plan your experiments independently or/and in collaboration with the relevant team members, analytical project lead and your supervisor. In this position, you will work from end-to-end (from entry into human to launch) and from raw material to final drug product.
- Lab technician with experience on professional or senior level (min. 5 years)
- Professional background in analytical development of synthetic molecules and experience with drug substance- and drug product related matters from pharmaceutical industry
- Strong quality mind-set and excellent attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of how to exert GMP requirements in different clinical phases
- Good scientific writing style
- Excellent skills in German (speaking and writing)
- Good skills in English is a must have (French is an advantage)
- High resilience, no routine work
- Very good communication skills
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Heidi Arbogast (+41 61 270 80 44).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.