Kelly Life Sciences is looking for his partner, a pharmaceutical company in the Canton of Neuchatel, a
QA Administration Specialist
Temporary position - 6 months extendable
* The role will support the batch review and disposition team with the generation of batch tracking information and the management of all associated documentation generated.
* The position will help with generating metrics, analysing and trouble shooting issues and insufficiencies as well as driving continuous improvement.
* There will also be some tasks related to tracking and controlling documentation that is generated electronically.
* Enhance templates associated with Batch Release to streamline the current approach
* Verify information entries and arrangement of documentation
* Proficiency in excel required
* Motivated to improve and streamline processes
* Strong Organisational skills required
* Will be required to quickly learn how to use a number of platforms to gather and analyse information
* Ability to work and excel as part of a multi-site team
* A business/administrative school graduate or equivalent in industry experience.
* Strong interpersonal skills, team player and willingness to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required.
* Ability to work with limited day to day supervision.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Fluent in English and French.
* Ability to work and perform productively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Please Apply Online, your Kelly contact is Aymeric Shimamungu