For our client, a global partner in providing professional services to enhance operational performance and reliability, we are seeking a Quality and Compliance Manager. Come and join a growing team of highly motivated and exceptionally skilled professionals. Our client offers you control of your career, your professional development, your growth and path to success.
Quality & Compliance Manger Pharma/Chemistry
Our client focuses on the planning and realization of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects. As a Quality, Compliance & Regulatory Expert, you are a subject matter expert for different projects in Switzerland.
- Preparing and reviewing Quality Technical Agreements, Product Specification Files, Analytical Standards, Quality Risk Assessments and Tech Transfer/Validation Protocols and Reports.
- Review of Batch Records and QC data
- Review all change controls/market restrictions
- Processing of all notification of events and deviations on Trackwise and SAP.
- Participated in internal and external audits
- Review, preapproval and post-approval of CAPAs.
- Minimum BSc., with Chemical, Biological / Biotechnology degree or related life science degree
- Minimum 6 year's experience in a QA or equivalent role
- Extensive experience in cGMP systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing, experience must include role(s) in a manufacturing setting.
- Regulatory inspection experience
- Preferredexperienceincluding,but notlimitedtothefollowing:
- Batch release and investigations
- Change Management and CAPA
- Validation and Qualification
- Technical Transfers
- Excellent oral and written English is required, German is a plus
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize.
Start date: August - October
Actual End Date Permanent position
Place of work: Switzerland
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!