For our client, a global company in the pharmaceutical industry, we are looking for a motivated experienced candidate as
Quality Assurance Associate (f/m/d)
IMP Quality Operations Switzerland is responsible delivering Investigational Medicinal Products "IMPs" to our patients in compliance with cGMP. The Quality Partner for all Manufacturing Units and Clinical Packaging in Pharmaceutical Technical Development in Switzerland and responsible for the Quality and Compliance oversight of all.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Reviews Batch Records of Drug Substance and Drug Product and interacts with the corresponding departments
- Supports the Quality Assurance manager in daily tasks and RP Delegate for the IMP product release
- Reviews and approves Cleaning Assessment Protocols and Reports
- Gives GMP compliance input to our stakeholders
- Reviews Deviations and Changes
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Min. Bachelor degree in Life Sciences (e.g. Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology)
- Min. 3 - 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferred in the GMP environment
- Good knowledge of cGMP and Quality requirements
- Demonstrated experience in manufacturing of Small Molecules is a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing in German and in English is a MUST
- Good EDV- experience/IT-Flair and experience with MS Office is a plus
- Flexible and innovative
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
Start date: 01.07.2021
Actual End Date 31.12.2022 (Temporary Position)
Place of work: Basel-Stadt
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!