For our Customer a fast-growing Pharmaceutical Company outside of Basel we are looking for a
Quality Manager 60%
- Review of batch documentation / perform shipment release
- Process Owner for Deviations
- Supervision of QA relevant issues/processes and support with focus in GxP-related computerized systems, IT, ERP, Serialisation/TES and analytics
- Coordination of quality relevant relations with suppliers and customers (deviations, CAPA, changes)
- Support the revisions/compilations of POL and SOPs/OPs
- Minimum Education: Basic degree in laboratory, manufacturing or relevant discipline (e.g. apprenticeship, Bachelor or equivalent; Associates of Arts degree)
- Desirable Education: Basic degree in scientific or relevant discipline (advanced technical college, BA/BS or equivalent)
- At least 3 years of experience in a corresponding line unit function (e.g. laboratory, manufacture, packaging, IT)
- Good organizational skills.
- Proven ability to analyze and evaluate GMP compliance.
- Good command of English
Workplace: Rheinfelden/ Home Office
Workload: 60% if possible on 5 Days
Start Date: 01.01.2022 / ASAP
Duration: 5 months
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Franck Maerky (+41 61 270 80 17).