For our customer, a global biotechnology company located in Lucerne we are looking for a
In this function, you will support the Quality Responsible Person in oversight of the quality management system and the associated processes
- Support in all aspects of Documentation administration and related systems migration / set-up for the archival of documentation and for the related training to personnel
- Support from a documentation perspective in the management of the deviations, CAPAs and change control systems as well as internal audits, health authority inspections and quality metrics reporting, at the EMEA Supply Chain Hub.
- Education or experience in Quality Management
- min 1 year working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English, German is a Plus
- experience with Documentation systems / SharePoint
- Supply Chain experience is advantageous
- Excellent organizational skills. Ideally project management experience
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills, as well as collaborative and leadership skills in dealing with a broad variety of cultures.
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.