For our client, an international leader in the field of laboratory automation solutions in Männedorf, we are currently looking for a motivated and experienced individual for the following role:
R&D Application Scientist
Please note that skills and knowledge in automated liquid handling are an advantage
- Responsible for developing and testing of new systems, components, modules, consumables and tools throughout the development cycle
- Evaluate and convert requirements related to application into the projects
- You will work with product and project management with application and liquid handling expertise
- Plan, implement, evaluate and document test series
- Customer Service support through root cause analysis for application/liquid handling area
- Successfully completed degree in natural sciences such as biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry, medical instrumentation or engineering.
- 3+ years' experience in an R&D environment or a relevant industry (automation)
- Knowledge in automated liquid handling
- Good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mr Thomas Meyer (+41 44 225 41 08).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.