For our client, a global company in the pharmaceutical industry in Basel (Switzerland), we are looking for a motivated experienced candidate as
R&D Information Architect (f/m/d)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Identifies user requirements by researching and analyzing customer needs, preferences, objectives, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
* Plans information architecture by studying the integration concepts, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface design; creating user scenarios; preparing data models; designing information structure, work-and dataflow, and navigation; evaluating information representation; conducting creative meetings.
* Translates user behavior and habits into structures and elements and evaluates traffic patterns in order to understand data flow
* Organizes information by translating user behavior into data flow and system integration designs and elements; crafting interactive experiences; producing workflow diagrams, user scenarios, flowcharts, and storyboards; preparing interaction specifications, navigation rules, organization of information, and site maps; coordinating with business, technology, visual, structural, editorial, cognitive, and brand strategists.
* Implements information architecture by preparing paper and interactive prototypes and mockups including page layout and navigational elements; coordinating with Product Manager and Domain Architect to integrate concept, visual design, writing, interface, and navigational structure; documenting structure and processes.
* Validates information delivery by developing and completing usability test plans; evaluating traffic patterns; studying user feedback; coordinating with Usability Specialists.
* Participates in the identification, evaluation and development of concepts for IT solutions by providing technical expertise and oversight of the development of prototypes and proofs of concepts.
* Analyzes business scenarios and identifies opportunities for technically innovative solutions and improvements
* Designs conceptual models to support the definition of the systems' landscape within the domain as well as actively optimizing the landscape.
* Define and execute a data-centric strategy for the product lines (derived from cross-cutting enablers or core capability facing business
* Scientific Data Ingestion, Storing, Processing and Sharing of Data
* Information Models, Semantic Layers, Data Standards, Master Data, Business Terms and Business Glossaries
* Application Integration
* Advanced Analytics
* Data Governance, Metadata, and Data Cataloging
* Data Access and Security
* Data Tiering, Data Retention and Archiving
* Works closely with the technical team (Product Managers, Lead Developer, developers/software engineers, testers) and provides oversight for the technical development of solutions; configures the system if necessary
* Identify opportunities to create additional value and improve business outcomes and manage the full product lifecycle including release management
* Ensure that Solutions are architecturally consistent, fit for purpose, meet customer requirements and comply with all relevant IT and business standards. such as reuse of technologies and solutions, and simplicity and usability.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with 7-12 years of professional IT experience in a major, global organization
* Elicit business goals, needs, and outcomes around with business Leaders across different functions
* Proven Experience in AWS Cloud computing including security and application development concepts
* Proven Experience delivering complex integration solutions, understanding of data mesh concepts advantageous
* Demonstrated use of capability models and familiarity with intended use system designation
* Collaboration platforms; databases and data architecture and integration such as MuleSoft, Solace and other API integration technologies
* Experience with R&D/Medical & Scientific processes in delivering technical solutions under CSV, CSA guidance.
* Familiarity with information models and industry data standards
* Strong communication skills
* Negotiation skills, long term and strategic thinking without losing the actual needs, teamwork and fast integration into bigger teams
* Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
Start date: 01.07.2021
End date: 31.12.2021
Place of work: Basel-Stadt
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Stefanie Bucheli +41 61 270 80 17.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Back to jobs
- Location Basel
- Job type Limited
- Reference BBBH456187
- Salary Negotiable
- Posted date June 01, 2021