Medical devices - 100%
Canton of Vaud
Kelly Scientific is looking for a R&D Manager for its medical devices partner, based in the Canton of Vaud.
As a R&D Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and vision to the research team and expertise on pivotal innovation projects. You will work under the supervision of the Head of Innovation and Technology. This person will become a cross functional pillar within the company.
Your responsabilities :
- Lead the R&D Team
- Establish a Research Program for the 3 principal businesses
- Represent the company's Research Center internally and externally
- Establish and track Research and Innovation KPIs
- Act as a Program / Project Manager for innovative initiatives
- Establish a technology survey strategy including testing campaign
- Responsible for scientific publication and technical communication strategy and quality.
- Reinforce and develop academic, clinical experts and 3rd parties networks
- PhD (Mechanical Eng, Material Science Eng, Biomed Eng or equivalent)
- Significant prior experience (5/7 years) of managing a research team.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Experience in managing and growing a team, both functionally and from a people management perspective
- Outstanding communication skills compatible with a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and can adapt and drive an ever-changing environment
- A wide interest in technology/Research
- A proactive and pragmatic approach,
- Excellent priorisation skills
- A naturally collaborative approach and you can inspire others
Your contact at Kelly:
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science
Kelly Scientific Geneva