For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Real World Evidence Scientist
As a Real World Evidence (RWE) Scientist, you will be supporting the development of RWE strategies that deliver innovative and scientifically robust evidence. You will collaborate with multiple stakeholders and partner throughout the organization to design RWE studies and implement analyses to address product- and disease area research questions, which will inform business decisions about the research and development of the products. This will require a deep understanding of observational research/epidemiology methods to define appropriate research questions and data sources, study design, rigorous and fit-for-purpose analytical approaches as well as strong communication skills to summarize and present findings.
You will drive the development of RWE approaches, techniques, and standards using your expertise within the Solid Tumor or Hematology Franchise.
- Master or PhD in Epidemiology or similar discipline (eg, Public Health, Biostatistics, etc)
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- 3+ years relevant experience acquired at pharmaceutical companies
- Deep understanding and experience of Real World Data/Real World Evidence or related disciplines to generate scientifically rigorous and value evidence from secondary data sources.
- Strong understanding of drug development with proven ability to identify and deliver key evidence needs for Clinical Development, Commercial, Market Access, HEOR, Medical, Safety, Regulatory stakeholders.
- Experienced and with a strong knowledge of observational and/or epidemiological research methodology and statistical methods
Place of work: Basel
Duration: 1 year
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact: Mrs Diana Steinhauer (+41 61 270 80 16).