For our client, an international Pharmaceutical company in Allschwil, we are looking for a Recruitment Specialist, 100%, temporary as of now for 12 months.
- Work in close cooperation with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and the Integrated Talent Management Department to enable effective and efficient end-to-end hiring process for permanent and temporary personnel
- Take full ownership for the candidates' sourcing activities and develop tailored approaches for attracting active and passive talents in line with the job requirements
- Identify appropriate talent sourcing channels, such as target companies, user groups, professional associations, etc.
- Engage with candidates and evaluate their skills and capabilities as well as act as main point of contact for candidates for queries or issues related to the recruitment process and the Applicant Tracking System
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and HRBPs to identify the key requirements for each position
- CV screening, shortlisting, screening calls with candidates, interviewing, reporting, etc.
- Take a data-driven approach to inform the recruiting and sourcing strategy and the related activities
- Create strong candidate pipelines across different functional areas in order to meet the company's growth targets
- Take part in ad-hoc projects and initiatives within the Integrated Talent Management Department
- Diploma degree in human resources, social sciences, psychology or business degree
- At least 2 years of successful experience as a recruiter in an international corporate environment or in a recruitment agency utilizing up-to-date recruitment and sourcing solutions
- Experience in recruitment in or for life science industry
- Advanced experience in using LinkedIn and other relevant job boards and social media platforms
- Consolidated experience in using recruitment and applicant tracking technologies (SAP based system preferably)
- Excellent communication-, collaboration-, and customer focus skills
- Cultural sensitivity working in different organizational and geographical contexts
- Ability to build effective relationships with various stakeholders within the organization
- Flexibility, effectively deal with concurring demands and learning agility
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of another European language is a plus
Please apply online. In case of questions, please contact Nadja Lusch.