For our client, GSK Consumer Healthcare company, we are hiring a:
Regulatory Affairs Administrator (60-80%)
6 months contract
The objective of the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team is to co-ordinate and deliver the timely preparation of global renewal applications, administrative variations and safety reporting (ie.PBRERs) for the GSK Consumer portfolio as quickly and efficiently as possible once the required data & documents are available from relevant sources, such as R&D, sites or reference markets.
This role will provide administrative support to the Global Regulatory Affairs Product Lifecycle Management team based in Nyon.
Provides overall administrative in-site support; including but not limited to, activities listed below:
- Scanning / formatting / proof reading of documentation;
- Coordinates and executes requests in relation to translations, including liaison with external suppliers and other stakeholders;
- Facilitates the signature and sign-off of documentation, from within the wider GSK organization;
- Engages with the local operating companies to understand authentication requirements for documents, eg legalization;
- Co-ordinates and actions request for legalization / notarization support, liaising with external agencies to ensure delivery of authenticated documents;
- Monitors the delivery of all assigned activities / deliverables from start through to completion;
- Manages / updates / maintains internal trackers, folder structures, sharedrive information, according to pre-defined ways of working;
- Dispatch / tracking of samples and documents;
- Manages and prioritizes workload to assigned deadlines;
- Effective communication with all customers, eg project team, Local Operating Companies
- CFC Employé de Commerce or Commercial Diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in a multinational company
- English (fluent), French (desirable)
- High level of Administrative experience
- Competency with IT systems (MS Office, Microsoft Teams, Adobe)
- Ability to multitask, priorities, adapt and work under pressure.