For our client, a leading international pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking or a motivated personality in the function of
Regulatory Affairs CMC (Associate) Manager (m/f), 100%, Basel
Under supervision, provide timely preparation of high quality CMC regulatory documentation and support to contribute to global regulatory submissions and strategies.
- Author high-quality CMC documentation for HA submission, with support and guidance, applying agreed CMC global regulatory strategies, assuring technical congruency and regulatory compliance, meeting agreed upon timelines and e-publishing requirements throughout project lifecycle.
- Prepare CMC responses to health authority questions during development, registration and product lifecycle.
- Identify the required documentation for global submissions and negotiate the delivery of approved technical source documents in accordance with project timelines.
- Identify content, quality and/or timeliness issues with source documents, or any other potential authoring issues that may impact submission quality or timelines, as early as possible.
- Keep knowledge up to date with regard to regulatory guidelines and requirements in all global regions as well as for new technical trends.
- Actively participate as a member of the global team by contributing to the regulatory strategy, identifying the critical issues and lessons learned.
- Establish and maintain sound working relationships with partners and customers.
- Assume activities in support of the general department such as DRAGON support, annual and product renewal writing, coordination/collection/storage of source documentation needed for direct submission to HAs, other database entry activities (specialized department functions).
What you bring to the role:
- Degree in Science (e.g. Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology) or equivalent. Desirable: Advanced Degree in Science (Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology) or equivalent.
- Regulatory experience preferred, and/or experience in drug/biopharmaceuticals
- Working knowledge of chemistry/biotechnology, analytics or pharmaceutical technology. Knowledge of the drug development process desirable. Ability to critically evaluate data from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
- Knowledge/experience of regulations, guidelines for NCEs and product life cycle maintenance desirable.
- Ability to work successfully with extended, multinational project teams and coordinate activities simultaneously on multiple projects under pressure of time and workload.
- Effective planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Reasonable approach to risk assessment.
- Excellent written/spoken communication and negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Languages: Fluent English required (oral and written).
Good skills in site (local) language desired (oral)
- Start Date: December 2020
- End Date: December 2021
- Workload: 100%
- Workplace: Basel
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Insa Voss (+41 61 270 80 07).