Some of your tasks
- taking part in the local regulatory strategy working in collaboration with the Regional and Global Regulatory Leads
- provide RA input for launch strategy aligned with commercial plan for timely submissions and approvals
- maintain Global and Local Regulatory databases to ensure accurate records of Regulatory activity and data archives as a key priority.
- cover the whole Established Brands portfolio
- responsible for ensuring the compliance of registered products with local laws and requirements
- University degree in Pharmacy or other scientific field
- min. 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs for the pharmaceutical industry
- min 2 years experience with Swissmedic
- Fluent in German and English
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.