For our customer, a global pharmaceutical company located in Zürich, we are looking for a contractor role for an experienced
Regulatory Affairs Manager 80 %
- Independently manage MA lifecycle maintenance for a defined product portfolio
- Ensure compliance of labelling with the CCDSs and manage communication to internal and external stakeholders as applicable to ensure timely implementation
- Maintain global and local regulatory databases and systems to ensure accurate records of regulatory activities and documentation
- Review of promotional and educational materials for the assigned product portfolio
- Represent Regulatory Affairs for the defined product portfolio in internal crossfunctional meetings and projects
- Participate as an active team member and provide regulatory advice to Market Access team and project teams as required
- University degree in Pharmacy or other scientific studies
- Min 5 years' experience in RA for the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in the field of cardiovascular/diabetology and/or generic drugs is a strong bonus
- In depth knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and codices for pharmaceutical industry in Switzerland
- Fluent written & spoken German & English
- Cross-functional mindset: Strong communicator with the ability to engage both external and internal customers
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.