For our customer, a global biotechnology company located in Lucerne we are looking for an open-minded and flexible person in the role as
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
It is a temporary role limited until 31.12.2021.
- Responsible for providing regulatory administrative support and coordination for the department with maintenance of tracking systems and databases, minor translations, preparing submissions, renewals
- maintenance of local files as well as minor translations and artwork management.
- Coordination and submission of variations and renewals
- Update product Information and Marketing Authorisation transfer
- Degree in natural sciences
- at least 3 years experience in Regulatory Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry
- experience with Swissmedic is a Must
- Fluent in English and German
- organised and good time management skills
Please apply online. For further information about the position, please contact your Kelly recruiter, Mrs Simone Mumbauer, PhD (+41 44 225 41 12).
We connect people to jobs in ways that enrich lives. Kelly Services® is a leading global provider of human resources solutions, operating in over 40 countries. Together with its subsidiaries, Kelly offers a wide range of outsourcing and consulting services; temporary, permanent and management positions as well as flexible forms of employment at all hierarchy levels. Kelly Services (Schweiz) AG has been present in Switzerland since 1979 and counts more than 200 employees in over 40 Talent Offices and Centers.